Saturday, May 29, 2010

Bottle Cap Necklaces

Just letting ya'll know, I'm now making bottle cap necklaces. I have so many images to choose from, but just posting some pics of some of the more popular ones. If you have a request, just let me know.....I probably already have it. I have Justin Beiber, Twilight, New Moon, Harley Davidson, Ed Hardy, Clemson, Carolina....just to name a few. The charm with an 18" leather necklace is just $5, charm only is $3. If you'd like to order and have the item shipped to you, just let me know and I'll tell you how much the shipping will be. I accept Paypal and Money Orders. Of course, all items are available at the shop, if you live in the Camden area and would like to swing by to take a look.

Or stop by our Ecrater Online Store. Shipping is included in all prices:



Thanks ya'll, and have a blessed day :)
















No comments:

Post a Comment